Ph.D. student in Theatre/Actor
Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada.
- Role Playing in the Rep Shows
Tranio in The Taming of the Shrew
Mr. De Pinna You Can’t Take it With You
- What has been your best rehearsal experience during You Can’t Take It With You and The Taming of the Shrew?
Getting to know all these awesome people. Theatre is about community.
- What is something about you that would surprise people?
I am a genius. Also, I am very humble.
- What was the first show you remember seeing?
My Fair Lady. I liked it, but I wondered why it was always raining on the plains in Spain. That’s gotta get kind of soggy.
- What has been your favorite role in your acting career?
Probably Alceste in The Misanthrope. He is angry and hypocritical. It was type casting.
- What has been your least favorite role?
I Played a random Arab dude in a turban. Awkward, since, you know, I’m not Arab…
- What is a role you would kill to play?
- Who is your inspiration or idol?
Right now, Barack Obama.
- What are three things that you could not live without?
My fiancé, my dog, alcohol.
- What is your pre-show ritual?
Red Bull, a vocal warm-up, some stretching, cracking some jokes.
- Finish this statement: “I’ll never understand why. . .”
People don’t realize they’d be happier if they stopped being jerks.
- What is the best piece of advice to give aspiring actors?
Go to school for it.
See Tim as the sassy suave servant from Savannah in Shrew or at the toga toting tenant in Take.See this page for details!